Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Rating System

Sometimes I'll be reviewing others works. This can be a wide range of reviews covering a wide array of media including but not limited to:
  1. Books
  2. Movies
  3. Music
  4. Graphic Novels/Manga/Comics
  5. Video Games
Each review will be given a thorough explanation of likes and dislikes and a rating system of up to 5 stars:

1 star - Abysmal, horrible and everything in-between. The creator was either lazy, didn't care or didn't try. The worst of the worst. 


2 stars - Meh. This means the product was passable, and had at least 1 or 2 redeemable qualities, but ultimately, it's not that great. 



3 stars - Alright! It may not be memorable, but it kept my interest and I might have even laughed or learned a thing or two. It may not have changed my life, but it didn't make me hate it either.


4 stars - Good stuff! This is almost perfect. It will be remembered and I'm excited enough to even talk about it to others! It stands out against the grain, and has its own unique qualities.


5 stars - Epic. This is perfection incarnate. It will change how I view things in some manner. It could be as simple as a technique used, a joke well told, a moment that made me cry, a muse breaking out of the midst, the list goes on. But basically, I am impressed, and I won't be afraid to sing your praises in elaborate fashion!



No comments:

Post a Comment